- 09 - 10 May 2023
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 1,500.00 PLN
VI International Automotive Business Meeting IZERA Edition
The key event for the automotive industry in Central and Eastern Europe is back!
This year WE ARE BACK with a LIVE EVENT in Jaworzno, Poland.
Jaworzno with its 152km2 area, is one of the biggest towns in Poland. It has areas with utility infrastructure prepared for investment. Openness to investors, their efficient service and the number of active inhabitants create the possibility for development of large and innovative investment s in the town. Investing in Jaworzno is encouraged by projects of reconstruction of the transportation system and efficient business environment.
ElectroMobility Poland (EMP) selects Jaworzno (Śląskie Voivodeship) as the location of the first electric car factory in Poland. Construction work will begin in 2024, and car production will start at the end of 2025.
IABM is a two days business event where OEM’s, TIER 1-2, Governments and industry experts will exchange on trends, needs and opportunities related to the manufacturing of the vehicles of the future, with a focus on E-mobility, Hydrogen and new trends. IABM offers a first-class networking experience to meet with potential business partners during 1 to 1 meetings, networking groups and gala party.
- 300 participants
- Top speakers, industry-oriented topics
- VIP Tier 1 & 2 Automotive Buyers
- Special IZERA buyer programme
- +500 B2B meetings
This 6th edition of IABM Main Strategic Partner will be ElectroMobility Poland, producer of IZERA, Poland’s first electric car.
ElectroMobility Poland SA was established in October 2016 as an initiative of four Polish energy groups PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA, Energa SA, Enea SA and Tauron Polska Energia.
On January 202 3 the Polish State Treasury became the majority shareholder of the Company.
Production of the Izera brand of electric cars it is planned to start at the end of 2025 in Jaworzno, in Slesia, in Poland, with 100 000 cars per year, employing 2400 people Additionally, 12 000 workers are expected to be hired by subcontractors and suppliers.
The entry of ElectroMobility Poland in the market creates is a great opportunity for components manufacturers not only for companies from the automotive industry, but also for the power, ICT and mechanical industries.
THE 4 PANEL DISCUSSIONS:
- Polish Electromobility Valley – perspectives for cooperation and competence building
- Polish Hydrogen Economy – perspectives for the development of mobility based on hydrogen
- Autonomous vehicles – a ‘vision’ for the future
- Digital technologies for lean and agile automotive production organization
MATCH-MAKING PROGRAMME – 1:1 B2B MEETINGS
The IABM match making tool is designed to connect and help all participating companies to set up relevant 1 2 1 business meetings. At each edition of IABM took place more than 400 business meetings.
SPEED BUSINESS MIXER
The SBM is a speed-networking opportunity to build a network of contacts and acquire new business partners in the automotive industry.
- 120 companies attending
- 10 Round tables
- 10-person groups per table
- 1 minute and a half to present your company at each session
- Personalized agenda with a division for tables for each session
- Lots of business cards exchanged!
VIP BUYER PROGRAMME
- The VIP BUYER programme is a unique networking project with car manufacturers and selected Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive companies interested in meeting new suppliers.
- VIP buyers declare which suppliers are they are looking for
- Suppliers in target can apply to the programme
- VIP buyers select the best suppliers
- VIP buyers and suppliers meet during IABM
SPECIAL IZERA BUYER PROGRAMME
ElectroMobility Poland (EMP) has confirmed that 60 percent of components necessary to produce Izera will come from local suppliers and is currently in the process of looking for them.
At IABM, on the second day, 40 chosen suppliers and Tier1 selected by ElectroMobility Poland Procurement Dept. will meet during high level B2B sessions.
Since 2017, the top players of the industry attend IABM:
To participate at the 6th IABM IZERA Edition register at: www.iabmevent.com
- single ticket: kod IABMIGCC obniżający cenę biletu o 1000 PLN (1500 PLN zamiast 2500 PLN)
- group ticket: kod IABMIGCC3 obniżający cenę biletu o 2500 PLN (3500 PLN za 3 osoby zamiast 6000 PLN)
DAY 1 - 09.05.2023
- Registration of participants
- Piero Cannas, President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland
Mateusz Rykała, Vice President, Katowice Special Economic Zone
Moderats: Paweł Wideł, Jakub Faryś
- Opening presentation
- 10.10 Panel I: Polish Electromobility Valley - perspectives for cooperation and competence building
Panelists: Lukasz Maliczenko and Beata Białoń-Dudek, ElectroMobility Poland; Maciej Mazur, PSPA; , SK
• What might ElectroMobility Poland's cooperation with Polish suppliers look like? What conditions
must be met by suppliers? How realistic is it to involve them in the production process of the first
generation IZERA? [EMP]
• What is the role of EBA Academy Poland in terms of competence development in the batterypowered economy? What are the key challenges in securing qualified personnel? [PSPA, SK]
• On what levels is ElectroMobility Poland considering development cooperation with suppliers of
modern technologies, including IT and infotainment solutions? [EMP]
- Panel II: Polish Hydrogen Economy - perspectives for the development of mobility based on hydrogen
Panelists: Ryszard Książek, ORLEN; Maciej Płonka, Parts4Cleaning; , Polenergia; , Toyota; Helmut
Schmeh, Faun; Andrzej Korpak, Stellantis Gliwice; Linde
• What are the experiences to date and prospects for the development of hydrogen propulsion for
automotive and commercial vehicles in your corporations? [Toyota, Stellantis Gliwice, Faun]
• What challenges do you face in hydrogen production and distribution? [ORLEN, Polenergia, P4C,
- Coffee break
- Panel III: Autonomous vehicles - a 'vision' for the future
Panelists: , BASEMARK, VAISTO , TOP DATA SCIENCE; 2-3 firmy belgijskie, ZF, Politechnika
Śląska, Politechnika Częstochowska
• What are the trends in vision technologies supporting vehicle autonomy?
• How are information technologies intertwined with other systems in vehicles? What challenges arise in
terms of connectivity and safety?
• How do we ensure that the competences needed by the industry are delivered on time?
- Panel IV: Digital technologies for lean and agile automotive production organization
Panelists, EQSystem, CTHINGS.CO, APA;, AIUT, Propoint
• What are your observations regarding automation and robotisation in the automotive sector? [AIUT,
• What are the opportunities and challenges in applying AI-based solutions to automotive production
processes? [Accenture, Cthings]
• What software solutions are emerging for processing large data sets to improve decision-making
processes in VUCA conditions? [EQSystem]
- Speed Business Mixer
- 3 rounds of speed networking
- Aperitivo Italiano
- • Ceremonial signing of the cooperation agreement between Polish automotive clusters
• Networking and demonstrations at the stands of technology suppliers
- Gala dinner and networking
DAY 2 - 10.05.2023
- B2B meetings according to schedule agreed online before the event