- 12 December 2022
- 10:00 - 13:00
The 2nd BPCC Female Leadership Forum
We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd BPCC Female Leadership Forum, held live at the offices of Standard Chartered in Warsaw. This year, we focus on rebuilding team connections. The event discusses women`s contribution to creating a new quality of leadership with both female and male executives. The male voice is also essential in this discussion.
The last 24 months have shown us that nothing is certain, and that the external environment will continue to change, providing fresh challenges for leaders. Employees look to them for purpose, guidance and support. Creating the right environment for retaining and engaging talented employees is critical as organisations strive to boost their performance. Following months of remote working with meetings, presentations, training and onboarding moving online, many employees experience digital and information overload. Yet, more than ever, people are looking for connection. How do you fully engage with your team, how can you understand what motivates and empowers them – and how should you engage with younger employees so that they feel fulfilled and focused on contributing? How can female leadership make a difference in rebuilding the team connection? These and other questions will be discussed during our second edition of Female Leadership on 12 December 2022.
Standard Chartered GBS Poland
Rondo Daszyńskiego 2b
We expect much interest in this event; participation can be live or online. Registration is open until 16:00 on Wednesday 7 December. Space limitations mean we can only accept one person from any given firm; should more than one register, we will confirm online participation for the second and subsequent person(s).
- 10:00 - 10:10
- Welcome by Aleksandra Karasińska, Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Women
- 10:10 - 10:30
- Foreword to the discussion by Olga Grygier-Siddons, former PwC Partner Central Europe and Master Mentor for women leaders
- 10:30 - 11:30
- Panel discussion moderated by Olga Grygier-Siddons with:
- • Anna Clunes, HM Ambassador of Great Britain to Poland
• Anna Urbańska, CEO, Standard Chartered
• Aneta Jóźwicka, CEO, British-Polish Chamber of Commerce
• Agnieszka Kulikowska, Senior Partner, Page Executive
• Cezary Żelaźnicki, CEE Inclusion and Diversity Leader, PwC
- 11:30 - 12:00
- Q&A session
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Networking and refreshments