Poland: Support instruments available to businesses during the crisis
We cordially invite you to a webinar on 5 May at 11:00 CET on "Poland: Support instruments available to businesses during the crisis", which will be led by Anna Glapa, partner at the law firm Domański Zakrzewski Palinka, responsible for DZP’s state aid and EU funds team.
During the meeting, we will discuss the following topics:
1. State aid in connection with the COVID-19 crisis
Emergency measures under the EC Temporary Framework for aid
Measures based on existing aid schemes and mechanisms
COVID-19 Act and amendments thereto, inter alia:
• measures concerning workers
• relief concerning real estate and liabilities to public entities
• tax instruments
• export insurance
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK) instruments
• interest rate subsidies
• other funding (e.g. EU funding)
Act on Special Support Instruments – Industrial Development Agency (ARP) measures - loans/guarantees/lease (transport), etc.
Polish Development Fund (PFR) Financial Shield
• financial subsidies for SMEs
• liquidity, preferential and investment financing
EU funds and EU projects
• facilitations and flexible solutions for ongoing EU projects
• additional funds available to businesses (subsidies/loans/guarantees) under operational programmes
Rescue and restructuring aid
Date: 5 May at 11:00 CET
Registration: Please register by 4 May to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website: //www.dzp.pl/en/events/1187-webinar-support-instruments-available-to-businesses-during-the-crisis
The webinar is free of charge and you can take part once your application is confirmed.
The webinar will be held in the "Microsoft Teams" video conferencing application which is compatible with most popular web browsers.
We hope that you will be able to join us for this online meeting.
(to wydarzenie już się odbyło)