- 06 czerwca 2023
- 10:30 - 11:15
Ukraine: major legislative changes since Russia’s invasion
In the 15 months since Russia invaded Ukraine, the Ukrainian regulatory landscape has radically transformed, impacting businesses across a range of industries.
Join us for a webinar to track major legislative changes, and to look ahead at what is yet to come.
- corporate law developments and support for businesses
- recovering damages caused by Russia’s aggression
- rebuilding of Ukraine
- Maksym Maksymenko, Partner at Ukrainian law firm AVELLUM
- Daniel Cousens, Partner at Linklaters
- Patryk Figiel, Partner at Linklaters
- Mariana Antonovych, Senior Associate at AVELLUM, seconded to Linklaters
- Iryna Fonotova, Visiting Lawyer at Linklaters
Webinar dial-in details:
Dial-in details will be provided upon registration.
If you have any questions, observations or need some advice, please contact us.