- 01 marca 2023
- 10:00 - 11:00
MDDP on Polish Taxes I How to manage financial transactions – transfer pricing and tax aspects in Poland
Financial transactions are very common not only in the banking system, but also internally within capital groups. Such activities are needed especially for the purposes of financing the investments and development of business activities. The number of financial transactions and the needs for financing are increasing gradually every year. However, current economic global situation related to the war in Ukraine and disruptions in the supply chains had negative impact on the global economy and financial markets, has also influence on financial transactions. In the process of implementing or managing financial transactions a number of risks and issues should be considered within an in-depth analysis from transfer pricing and tax perspective.
In this respect we would like to invite you on our next webinar in series “MDDP on Polish Taxes” in 2023.
During the webinar we would like to present the most important transfer pricing and tax aspects and potential risk in case of financial transactions in Poland.
The webinar will be conducted in English. Webinar is free of charge.
During the webinar, among others, the following points shall be discussed:
- Key tax issues on financial transactions – why is it so important?
- Rules on tax deductibility of interest
- Limitations on tax deductibility of debt financing costs
- Withholding tax
- Impact of the new Polish tax regulations on financing costs (tax on shifted income, minimum CIT)
- Key transfer pricing issues on financial transactions – why is it so important?
- How to determine the market level interest rate?
- current economic situation – is an update of benchmarking analysis necessary?
- tax authorities’ approach to verifying financial transactions.
The “MDDP on Polish Taxes I How to manage financial transactions – transfer pricing and tax aspects in Poland” webinar is a free online seminar addressed to MDDP clients and business partners. The number of places is limited. The organizer reserves the right to refuse to accept the application.
After confirming the acceptance of the application by e-mail, in the next e-mail you will receive an individual link to the website where the MDDP WEBINAR will be held.