- 08 - 11 listopad 2023
- 13:30 - 17:00
36th Businet Annual Conference
Businet holds it Annual Conference in November of each year. The 2023 event will be held in the fascinating city of Warsaw. This will be the first Businet Conference in Poland and we are delighted to be hosting the event there.
We anticipate approximately 230 people to attend the event from around 95 institutions.
Registrations for the event are now open.
If you register before 30 July then there is a discounted registration fee, which we refer to as being the “Early-bird rate”.
The event will include:
- There will be 4 keynote speakers on general issue of interest to a higher education audience.
- A minimum of 18 “Good Practice” workshops. These are workshops where member share their good practices with conference delegates – You choose up to 3 workshops from those on offer.
- One of the major USP’s of the network is our “Curriculum specific” working groups and “Special Interest Groups. These take place on afternoons at the conference. There are 14 groups. More information can be found about the groups at https://www.businet.org.uk/working-group-information
- All meals are included in the conference package.
- Delegates tend to stay at the conference hotel and then there is the opportunity to network from early in the morning to late at night.
- The conference starts at 6pm on Wednesday 08 November. There are however pre conference meetings on Wednesday and a session for “newcomers” at 1pm on Wednesday to introduce new delegates to the network
- There is a social tour on Saturday 11 November – to get a feel of the area and allow for more social networking
Your hotel should be booked directly with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Conference Centre Warsaw
(Please register for the conference first)
Please Note, when booking your hotel the 6th to the 12th are just parameters. You can select whatever dates you want within those parameters.