- 28 November 2023
- 10:30 - 14:00
Third Female Leadership Forum. Leading in complex times – lessons learned from female leaders.
During our Third Female Leadership Forum, we plan to share stories of how strong female leaders lead in challenging and uncertain times. We invite our panellists and participants to share the stories about female leaders that inspired them – what strengths did they display, how did they deal with setbacks, what was unique about them and, most importantly, what can we learn from them that will help us thrive in today’s complex times.
We invite both female and male guests to take part at the event.
- 10:30 - 11:00
- Registration and welcome coffee
- 11:00 - 11:10
- Introduction dr hab. Jacek Wasilewski, lecturer at University of Warsaw & Narrative Impact owner Report of contemporary pop culture narratives made by Narrative Impact (on-line)
- 11:10 - 11:20
- Opening of the panel discussion and sharing the experience of Olga Kozierowska, Founder, Success Written in Lipstick
- There will be no equality in business if ...
- 11:20 - 13:00
- Panel discussion Leading in complex Times with:
- • HMA Anna Clunes, British Embassy Warsaw
• Anna Urbańska, CEO, Standard Chartered Poland
• Agnieszka Gajewska, Partner, Global Government and Public Services Leader, PwC
• Beata Osiecka, CEO and MD, Kinnarps Poland
• Tina Sobocińska, HR4future HR Strategic Advisor
Moderation and substantive supervision: Olga Grygier-Siddons, Business advisor and mentor, former CEO of PwC Central and Eastern Europe
- 13:00 - 13:10
- 13:10 - 14:00
- Networking over a light lunch