- 23 November 2022
- 10:00 - 12:00
Posting workers to Poland – the most important tax and legal regulations
Posting workers to Poland is a multifaceted process in the tax and legal context. The foreign employers should comply with EU regulations as well as with internal Polish law. Moreover, as of January 2022, so called Polish Deal Program introduces extensive changes to the Polish tax system. Some of them may also affect the salaries of workers posted to Poland.
During the “MDDP on Polish Taxes” webinar, experts from MDDP’s Personal Tax and Employer Advisory Team in cooperation with Osborne Clarke Labor Law Practice experts will analyze the specificity of employment conditions for foreign workers based on various tax and legal regulations in force in Poland.
Webinar on “MDDP on Polish Taxes” series will be held in English.
During the webinar, among others, the following points shall be discussed:
- Rules for the posting of employees to Poland.
- Obligations of employers posting employees to Poland.
- Legalisation of residence and work of posted employees
- Tax and social security implications both for employees and posting employers – general rules, tax residency conditions
- Polish Deal – new tax scale and tax relief for return
- How we can help – our expertise.