- 29 November 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00
KSeF implementation – key legal and tax issues
In July 2024, the National e-Invoicing System (KSeF) will come into force in Poland. There is little time left to prepare for the implementation of the system and the new regulations still raise many doubts among entrepreneurs. We would like to invite you to a webinar during which we will answer the most frequent questions of companies on KSeF-related legal and tax issues.
Switching to e-invoicing means that taxpayers need to adapt not only their IT systems but also their invoice workflow processes to the new rules. It is also very important to prepare the organisation from a legal and tax perspective. There will be financial penalties for failing to comply with the obligations, which will start to be imposed six months after the KSeF comes into force, i.e. from 1 January 2025.
What do companies need to pay particular attention to when preparing for KSeF implementation? What does the entry into force of e-invoices mean for foreign entities? How to deal with system failures and what financial penalties may be imposed?
During the webinar, we will discuss the legal and tax issues related to KSeF that are of most concern to companies.
• KSeF and foreign VAT payers
• What will be the scope of the obligation to issue e-invoices in domestic (B2B and B2G) and cross-border transactions?
• Key KSeF functionalities, secure access to the platform
• How to deal with KSeF failure and unavailability of the system?
• What may financial sanctions be imposed for and how high will they be?
• Errors in an electronic invoice and the procedure for correcting an e-invoice
• Practical problems with the construction of the JPK_FA(2) schema ( ways of completing corrective invoices, how to indicate in the KSeF an entity entitled to receive an invoice other than the buyer of goods and services?)
• KSeF implementation – webinar agenda
• How to prepare for KSeF implementation – key steps