- 22 June 2023
- 17:00 - 20:00
Annual General Meeting of the Chamber
The British Polish Chamber of Commerce is a Polish employers’ organisation (związek pracodawców), under the name Brytyjsko-Polska Izba Handlowa.
The Management Board has resolved that the 2023 Annual General Meeting of the Chamber will be held at the offices of Bird & Bird, Central Point building, ul. Marszałkowska 107, Warsaw, 19 floor, at 17:00 on Thursday 22 June.
1. Registration and welcome
2. Election of the Chairman of the Assembly and the Minutes Officer
3. Presentation of the report on the Chamber’s activities in 2022
4. Adoption of a resolution to consider and approve the Board’s report on the Chamber’s activities for 2022
5. Adoption of a resolution to examine and approve the financial statement for the financial year ended 31 December 2022
6. Adoption of a resolution on the financial result in the financial statements for 2022
7. Adopting a vote of approval for the BPCC Management Board Members on the fulfilment of their duties for the year 2022.
8. Closing of the Meeting
It is expected that the Annual General Meeting will last around 45 minutes. The Board very much hopes that you will be able to attend.