Report: Law and the automotive sector
The automotive industry is going through tough times. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a sharp drop in car sales (except for electric and hybrid vehicles). This isn’t the only challenge facing companies from this sector. In this publication Wardyński & Partners discuss legal aspects of vital importance to the entire automotive industry.
In the comprehensive report you will find:
- New emission standards,
- What does your car know about you?,
- Export control of automated and autonomous vehicle technologies,
- Third-party liability insurance for owners of autonomous vehicles,
- When is a car “waste”?,
- EU funds in the 2021–2027 financial perspective and the automotive sector,
- Supply chains in the pandemic era.