Who said there are no EU grants?
BPCC and PNO invite you to a meeting of the Tax and Finance Reform Policy Group, at which an overview of all the possible grant support available to businesses this year will be presented.Check if there's a grant for you!
According to officials, despite Polish preparations for the new budget perspective, we can't expect new calls for projects before the end of this year.
Can we expect EU grants before the new programmes are officially announced?
The answer is yes!
In the current subsidy jigsaw-puzzle, made up of national subsidies, Brussels grants, Norwegian funds and structural funds, everyone should still be able to find financial support for their project.
This seminar will advise you how to make the most of the available grants. Participants will learn which projects are eligible under what fund and what competition.
1. EU framework programmes
- R&D programmes: EUROSTARS, HORIZON 2020, EcoInnovation
- Environmental programmes: LIFE, HORIZON 2020
- Transport and logistics programmes: TEN-T and the successor to MARCO POLO
- Energy, renewable energy: TEN-E,NER300
2. Changes in structural grants
3. Roles of regions in creating new financial perspective
4. Currently available grants, including governmental subsidies
5. Renewable energy and support for investments improving energy efficiency
The event will be chaired by Tomasz Hoffmann – chairman of the board, PNO Consultants
2014-06-26, 10:00 am
(this event is in the past)
British Polish Business Centre, Marszałkowska 89, Warsaw
British Polish Chamber of Commerce