Development of PV projects – selected legal and tax aspects
PV investment projects are growing year by year. During the webinar we will discuss legal and tax developments in the PV industry.
1. Overview of the RES (Renewable Energy Sources) brochure - RES investment process and market realities
2. Anticipated changes to Poland’s energy policy
3. Development of a RES project – stages, most frequent problems, costs and duration
4. Grid connection – connection power limits, preventive measures
5. Auction system – is it worth bidding in auctions? Benefits and limitations.
6. Business models for PV in Poland (support scheme, PPA, lease of PV)
7. Other forms of aid – EU and domestic funds
8. Selected tax aspects of the PV farm development and sale of PV projects
Jagna Bronk, Senior Associate, Attorney at Law (Poland),
Piotr Mrowiec, Associate Partner, Attorney at Law (Poland),
Jakub Plebański, lawyer,
Magdalena Skurowska, New Investment Expert,
Jakub Wajs, Attorney at Law (Poland).
The 120-minutes live webinar is free of charge for you and will be offered in English.
2022-05-17, 09:30 am
(this event is in the past)
Rödl & Partner