Amendment of the Competition Law – New Opening or Copy of European Solutions?
White & Case together with British Polish Chamber of Commerce and Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce invite to a seminar:Amendment of the Competition Law – New Opening or Copy of European Solutions?
The amendment of the competition law creates many significant changes for entrepreneurs. On the eve of its entry into force, White & Case would like to invite you to a seminar prepared by an international team of our experts who will introduce the changes that will be effective as of January 18, 2015, from the perspective of the application of similar solutions in other EU countries.
1. Penalties for managers – what are the consequences of violating competition law and who may be affected?
2. The institution of leniency and voluntary submission to punishment – what else can be gained?
3. Merger approvals – will they be given more quickly?
4. Preventive measures – does indicating the manner of execution of a decision increase its transparency?
5. Amended procedural provisions – new deadlines and what you should know during searches and inspections.
Jakub Gubański - counsel who leads the competition law practice at the Warsaw office of White & Case
Katarzyna Czapracka – local partner in the Brussels office who handles competition law issues
Jacek Polewski – associate in the competition law team of the Warsaw office of White & Case
Iwo Małobęcki – associate in the competition law team of the Warsaw office of White & Case
The meeting will be held in Polish
RSVP: Mariusz Mroczek, tel. (22) 50 50 225, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org until 7 January 2015.
2015-01-14, 09:30 am
(this event is in the past)
White & Case, ul. Marszałkowska 142, Warsaw