Leadership from a distance. How to manage a remote team effectively?
Remote teams require effort to build and to drive towards productivity, but the rewards for the business – and the team themselves – can be counted in terms of engagement and performance.
How to manage a remote team effectively? How do you make sure everybody does what he or she is supposed to? How to create a culture and engagement from a distance? These are just some of the questions that Yannick Coulange, Managing Director of Page Group in Poland and Austria proposes to address
Page Group - A global company, with over 7,700 people working across the four core brands of Michael Page, Page Personnel, PageExecutive and Page Outsourcing. From the way we do business to the way we live our values and value our people, PageGroup is exceptional. At PageGroup we have a purpose – “we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential“. We’re world leaders at what we do – and we do it every day.
The online meeting agenda will also cover issues such as:
First part 30 minutes speech:
1. Introduction of the purpose/ subject and schedule
2. Remote work, getting to grip with the new norm
3. Acknowledge the challenges, and the possible feeling of loss of control
4. Empathy & understanding – Employee experience matters
5. Practical Tips / check list
Second part: the presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Yannick Coulange – Managing Director
- 15 years of international recruitment & leadership experience with PageGroup, with track record of developing Business units, client relationships and team structures in Switzerland, Austria and Poland.
- His international background, consolidated experience in talent acquisition and development combined to his language skills makes him a solid HR and Recruitment advisor to large accounts and multinationals.
- Currently in charge of the Polish and Austrian offices of Page Group, he heads with the local boards the strategic development of the organization across the region.
(to wydarzenie już się odbyło)