KPMG FORUM 4/2015
KPMG FORUM is a Polish-English quarterly where experts from KPMG in Poland share their professional expertise in audit, taxation, as well as strategic, operational and legal advisory services.
In this issue 4/2015:
- ’The amended Accounting Act (further referred to as the ‘Act’) brings simplifications to small undertakings’ – Wiktoria Chowaniec
- ’Investments, or enterprise development with grant funding support’ – Nina Perret
- ’Calculation of the revenue allocation key by the taxpayers conducting business in the Special Economic Zones’ – Oskar Wala
- ’Development strategies selected by listed companies in Poland vs. their share price returns’ - Wiśniewski, Jacek Komór, Jakub Matusiak
- ’The traditional finance function seeks a transformation!’ - Violetta Małek
- ‘Electronic Proceedings by Writ of Payment (‘EPU’) – The Consequences of Taking a Shortcut’ – Tomasz Kamiński
- ‘Major Amendments to the Copyright Law’ – Justyna Szymaszek
- ‘Precautionary Measures in Litigation Involving Corporate Payments’ – Rafał Krzyżak
- Reports by KPMG.
KPMG FORUM is a Polish/English quarterly, printed on recycled paper, authored by KPMG experts from the Polish practice. Based on their professional experience, the authors explore the challenges and problems arising in their daily work. The magazine includes current publications that are valuable in terms of business and address the issues of audit and tax, as well as strategic, operational and legal advisory issues.
More information about KPMG FORUM
Materials received from KPMG Sp. z o.o. kpmg.pl
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD: