Transactional Risks: How can you streamline your RE/M&A transaction
Newest developments in the European and London insurance markets
As central and eastern Europe's leading economy, Poland has benefited greatly from foreign investment over the past 25 years and continues to be of interest to investors. Yet every investment in every foreign territory bears risks - related to cultural and legal differences or the selection of the specific land or business to be acquired. Any of these elements can create problems for the smooth completion of the transaction – or for completing at all… Transactional insurance has developed as a response to market need for security; several specialist companies from the London and European markets have become really good specialists in identifying and alleviating business risks, related to real estate and private equity investments – also in the Polish and CEE markets. This exclusive meeting for BPCC members will show how you can help resolve investment problems.
The meeting will be held in English.
08:30 - Registration, coffee
09:00 - Introduction, welcome
09:05 - Part 1 Title insurance - a solution to real estate transaction problems - Phil Oldcorn, founder & CUO, DUAL Asset Underwriting Ltd, London.
• Title insurance - how does it work and what problems it can solve for investor/developer?
• Latest developments and trends on the London market
• DUAL Asset Underwriting's experience of CEE market development
10:00 - Part 2 M&A transactional insurance - Niki Demirbilek, CEO, DUAL M&A Specialty GmbH, Frankfurt/London
• Warranty & Indemnity / M&A insurance - how does it work? Information on product / coverages / exclusions / rates
• How can M&A insurance help the M&A transaction?
• Global M&A marketplace - history, developments and trends
• DUAL Specialty M&A experience - global and CEE markets
11:00-12:00 Q&A, networking.
2017-06-02, 08:30 am
(this event is in the past)
BPCC HQ, ul. Zielna 37, Warszawa
BPCC & Dual