How to be Agile in a remote or hybrid Team
Agile teams and remote work: #agile #remote #hybrid
In order to be agile, organizations must embrace the idea that a tech implementation is only the start of the journey, not the end. What agility means for remote or hybrid teams today?
If you implement with agility in mind, you can respond more quickly to change. This ability to be nimbler has demonstrated its value time and again throughout this pandemic as organizations have had to change the strategy, funding, and prioritization of major initiatives at a moment’s notice.
One of the priority challenges today is to build an organizational culture around the team. Teams that can do well in remote or hybrid work are the ones that will have clear DNA and a set of values in their core.
What we are going to talk about:
1. Why agile workplaces are now more important than ever?
2. What are the agile principals in terms of remote or hybrid teams?
3. How winning executives should build an agile workforce of the future?
4. What are the key challenges & considerations related to agile future of work?
5. Why you should ensure transparency for agile teams working remotely or hybrid?
6. How innovative tech solutions allows executives to create strong building blocks for agile remote workplace?
We meet remotely: April 15th, 2021, at 10:00-11:00.
Participation in the event is free.
The meeting will be held in English.
The webinar is aimed at:
Representatives of management boards and leaders responsible for human capital (including HR, Employer Branding, Talent Management, Recruitment, Human Resources), people responsible for innovation and digital transformation of their companies.
If you know people who might be interested in the topic of the webinar, please send them a link to the registration page.
2021-04-15, 10:00 am
(this event is in the past)