Challenges for Employers in the face of employee market changes
British Polish Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with CeDo has a pleasure of inviting you to a production group & HR meeting.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, 14th February 10:00 - 13:00 in CeDo factory headquarters, ul. Nowowiejska 32, Kąty Wrocławskie.
We kindly ask you to answer short (6 questions) and an anonymous survey at below link (valid until the 10th February): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PF9HFMX
The results will be presented during the meeting.
|10.00 – 10.20
Dominika Frydlewicz, ,,Evolution or Revolution of tools used to motivate and retain employees in an organization.”
- Overview of motivational tools used by the companies in region of Lower Silesia
- Survey summary
|10.20 – 10.40
Andrzej Kulpa KS Service:
- Planned changes in the law concerning temporary work
- The consequences of the planned changes in the use of Ukrainians work
- Examples of good and bad practice in hiring employees from Ukraine and their impact on the activities of Employers
- How to use the Ukraine workforce for more than six months in case of prolonged procedures for obtaining permits for temporary stay
|10.40 – 11.20
Łukasz Chodkowski Dehora:
Presentation combined with a discussion on the topic of major problems faced by the human resource and financial departments
- How to increase the flexibility of staff’s working time?
- How to plan in accordance with the regulations?
- How to reduce the amount of sick leave absenteeism?
- How to work more efficiently and reduce personnel costs?
- How to reduce the employee rotation?
- How much we spend on overtime and how much is lost during downtime?
- How to determine the necessary staff?
- What software effectively supports planning staff?
- How to deal with the changes in demand for labor?
|11.20 – 11.40
Kancelaria Prawna Schampera, Dubis, Zając i Wspólnicy Sp. k.
Optimization of costs of labor during proceeding changes in law which force the cessation of "bad practices"
|11.40 – 12.20
Participation in the meeting is free of charge for representatives of companies associated in BPCC and guests invited by Partners.
Please confirm your attendance until 13.02.2017r. by return e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-02-14, 10:00 am
(this event is in the past)
CeDo, ul. Nowowiejska 32, Kąty Wrocławskie
BPCC, CeDo, KS Service, Dehora, Shindlem (Zając i Wspólnicy)