Brexit - implications for british business in Poland
We invite you to participate in the webinar „Brexit – implications for the British business in Poland”, during which experts from Law Firm Wardynski & Partners and Accounting & Corporate Services will answer the most important qestions about changes for British business in Poland.
• Operations of UK entities in Poland after Brexit (subsidiary, branch, freedom of services after Brexit).
• Financing of Polish operations and profit distribution (interest, dividends payable to UK entities).
• VAT after Brexit:
- import/export transactions - most important changes
- when VAT registration is required;
- when fiscal representative is required;
- would it be possible to obtain direct VAT refund by UK entity in Poland (and vice versa)
• Question and answer session (Q&A)
Jakub Macek: Attorney-at-Law, Tax Adviser / Wardyński & Partners
Mikołaj Pluciński: Managing Partner at ACS – Accounting & Corporate Services
By entering my data to the registration form, I hereby agree British Polish Chamber of Commerce with its registered seat at ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warsaw, to pass my contact details to co-organisers of this meeting: Accounting & Corporate Services Spółka z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Aleje Ujazdowskie 41 and Wardyński i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Ujazdowskie 10.
2021-01-26, 10:00 am
Wardyński & Partners, Accounting & Corporate Services