BPCC Academy: New phenomena in brand management.
We invite you to take part in a panel discussion as part of the BPCC Academy examining new phenomena in brand management. Participants will learn about the latest customer trends, which will allow them to adapt their business model to the realities of the market as it changes dynamically.
In course of the panel following issues will be held:
- Smart Shopping and customer evolution
- How the recession has changed attitude towards shopping and life
- Brands undertaking social role
- How to infiltrate the customer – towards cultural researches and implicit methods
- New phenomena in the range of sales
- Challenges for communication agencies on modern market
- Evolution of PR tools used in brand communication
Elżbieta Pełka – Owner of Pełka 360°, President of the Board, Polish National Sales Awards
dr Piotr Łukasiewicz –Brand Planning Director Obsidian Millward Brown
Magdalena Podlaska – PR Account Director, Pełka 360°
The workshops will be held in Polish.
Cost of participation:
Members: 150zł + VAT
Non-members: 250zł + VAT
In order to register for this event, please complete the registration form available here.
Registrations will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis
If you have problems registering on-line, you can register by sending an email to email@example.com, including the following information: name, job title, email, company name and invoice details.
2014-06-12, 09:30 am
(this event is in the past)
British Polish Business Centre, Marszałkowska 89, Warsaw
British Polish Chamber of Commerce